The following list of some foreign literature databases with full text comes from the investigation of Open Access Databases of University of Malaya Library.
There are 34 titles in the list and I will only list the databases with full text. All these databases are open to access. Of course I do not know every one of these databases and have not used many of them before. I wish these are useful to you in your research work.
1. Aggregated Computational Toxicology Resource (ACToR)
2. Bioline International
3. BioMed Central
4. Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
5. Digital repository of National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, India
6. Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
7. Electronic Journal of University Malaya (EJUM)
8. E-LIS: E-Prints in Library and Information Science
10. Freeze Frame: Historic Polar Images, 1845-1982
11. Intute Repository Search
12. JURIS Database
14. Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD)
15. Official documents of the United Nations
17. PATENTSCOPE® Search Service
19. Project Gutenberg
20. PubMed Central
21. Sabinet’s Full Open Access Journal Collection
24. Wellcome Library
Collections of books, manuscripts, archives, films and pictures on the history of medicine from the earliest times to the present day
Copyright(C) 2009 summersnow’s spaces. All Rights Reserved.