As this year of 2008 winds to close we’re counting down the days to the New Year with a look. In the eyes of most people, green means that all most all things are built from green and environmental materials. It’s been an outstanding year in green building and today we’re looking back at ten of the most impressive green architecture projects of 2008. These projects are integrated with incredible new technologies, and let us read on the year’s best and brightest developments!
10. GREENPIX Zero Energy Media Wall Lights up Beijing (GreenPix零能耗媒体墙点亮北京)
9. SOM’s Stunning Cathedral of Christ the Light (基督之光主教座堂)
8. The New Green California Academy of Sciences Unveiled! (新加利福利亚科学院)
7. The World’s First Energy-Generating Revolving Door (世界上第一个产生能量的旋转门)
6. Thai Temple Built From One Million Recycled Bottles (泰国用可回收的瓶子建造的庙宇)
5. China’s Spiraling Shanghai Tower Breaks Ground (螺旋形上海塔)
4. Recycled Subway Cars Turned into Studios in London (伦敦可回收汽车变成艺术坊)
3. ZIGGURAT: Dubai Carbon Neutral Pyramid will House 1 Million (ZIGGURAT碳原子金字塔)
2. Retreat to an Ewok Eco Sphere in the Trees (Ewok生态圈中的树木)
1. Amazing Green Roof Art School in Singapore (新加坡绿色屋顶艺术学校)
(From the blog entry TOP TEN GREEN ARCHITECTURE PROJECTS OF 2008!)
Copyright(C) 2008 summersnow’s spaces. All Rights Reserved.